Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has revealed the release date and details on the special features for the upcoming home video release of Guy Ritchie’s King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.
Full details on the special features and the official cover can be found below:
- Arthur with Swagger – Charlie Hunnam is a gentleman, a hunk and a rebel, setting new standards as king and new rules with the ladies.
- Sword from the Stone – Director Guy Ritchie as he breathes 21st Century life and luster into England’s most iconic legend and he creates Camelot for a new audience!
- Parry and Bleed – Charlie Hunnam and other cast members get a crash course in swordplay. Vikings versus Saxons style! Building on the Past – Londinium comes to life with a new design of Medieval Urban life, built from scratch.
- Inside the Cut: The Action of King Arthur – Join stunt choreographer Eunice Huthart as she teams with Director Guy Ritchie to create the mind-blowing action of King Arthur
- Camelot in 93 Days – Friendships and romances strengthen and fray as the realities of a 93 day shoot set in.
- Legend of Excalibur – The world’s most famous sword is brought to life for a new generation.D
- Scenic Scotland – Wrapping a monumental production on location in glorious Scotland.
Will you be buying the film for yourself? Share your thoughts below!
Acclaimed filmmaker Guy Ritchie brings his dynamic style to the epic fantasy action adventure “King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.” Starring Charlie Hunnam in the title role, the film is an iconoclastic take on the classic Excalibur myth, tracing Arthur’s journey from the streets to the throne.
When the child Arthur’s father is murdered, Vortigern (Jude Law), Arthur’s uncle, seizes the crown. Robbed of his birthright and with no idea who he truly is, Arthur comes up the hard way in the back alleys of the city. But once he pulls the sword from the stone, his life is turned upside down and he is forced to acknowledge his true legacy…whether he likes it or not.
The film stars Charlie Hunnam, Àstrid Bergès-Frisbey, Djimon Hounsou, Aidan Gillen, Jude Law, and Eric Bana.
King: Arthur: Legend of the Sword will be released on 4K Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, and Blu-ray on August 8, 2017.
Source: Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (via Comic Book Movie)
2017 Summer Movie Preview: What To Look Out For
What do aliens, robots, superheroes, pirates, genetically-modified apes, and Will Ferrell all have in common? All of them will be visiting theaters this summer, most as perennials of the blockbusters sphere. There’s a cavalcade of riches this summer, with new offerings from both DC and Marvel, new (and in some cases, final) installments in long-running franchises, and a couple newcomers testing the waters for future sequels. Even some non-theatrical films get in on the fun, like Netflix’s War Machine starring Brad Pitt.
Here are over 20 films worth seeing over the next four months. Click Next to start!