Only four episodes remain in the current season of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., with the battle inside the Framework getting more intense. ABC released a new preview clip today for tomorrow night’s episode “All The Madame’s Men” which features Daisy Johnson – as an Inhuman again – and Melinda May trying to get out of the Hydra headquarters, but that is easier said than done.
“Daisy finds herself teamed up with an unlikely partner. Meanwhile, Aida prepares to put her ultimate end game into effect, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, APRIL 25 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.
“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie and John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe.
Guest starring are Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Mallory Jansen as Madame Hydra/Aida, Jordan Rivera as Hope Mackenzie, David Weiss as serious man, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, Zach McGowan as The Superior, David O’Hara as Alistair, Ben Cain as Hydra agent, Andy Comeau as Hydra doctor and Kavita Patil as Mrs. Lee.
“All the Madame’s Men” was written by James C. Oliver & Sharla Oliver and directed by Billy Gierhart.”
Make sure to check out our roundtable interviews with the cast and producers of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. at this year’s WonderCon:
- Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen On Potential Season 4 Appearances Of Classic Inhumans
- Ming-Na Wen & Jason O’Mara On LMDs & Framework
- Chloe Bennet, Jeph Loeb & Clark Gregg On ‘Agents Of Hydra’ Consequences
- Iain De Caestecker & Elizabeth Henstridge On FitzSimmons’ Framework Arc
- Mallory Jansen & Jeff Bell Preview AIDA’s Role In ‘Agents Of Hydra’
- Natalia Cordova-Buckley & Henry Simmons Tease ‘Agents Of Hydra’ Arc
Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Agents of Hydra airs on Tuesday nights at 10/9c on ABC. Make sure to check back at Heroic Hollywood after every single episode of Season 4 for our weekly reviews.