As part of the CW’s superheroes showcase at San Diego Comic-Con, members of the Legends of Tomorrow gave a presentation for season two of the time-traveling adventure. With the Time Masters gone, there’s no one to safeguard time. With the conclusion of season one, the Legends decided that they would step in and replace the Time Masters, but were then interrupted by someone from the Justice Society of America.
Here are a few highlights from the Comic-Con Hall Panel for Legends of Tomorrow:
- The Justice Society will consist of Vixen, Citizen Steel, Obsidian, Stargirl and Dr. Mid-Nite.
- Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen/Arrow) will appear in the season premiere as Mayor Oliver Queen.
- Arrow villain Damien Darhk and Jonah Hex will be in the sixth episode.
- With time unguarded (for the time being) this will allow criminals or as Phil Klemmer called them “time douchebags” to run free.
- Instead of one main villain, we will get to see multiple villains including: Eobard Thawne, Neal, Damien Darhk, Captain Cold (as a bad guy) and Malcolm Merlyn. They will make up the Legion of Doom.
- In regards to the missing Hawkman and Hawkgirl, their story is not done and they may make an appearance in future episodes.
Legends of Tomorrow Season two will premiere Thursday, October 13th on the CW.