Wonder Woman has finally arrived in theaters and now Hot Toys have unveiled their collectible figure of the titular heroine complete with training armor.
You can check out the first image below and click “Next” to continue the gallery! Details on the 1/6th scale collectible figure follow the image.
Hot Toys’ official details on the figure read as follows:
The 1/6th scale Wonder Woman (Training Armor Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Wonder Woman with her training armor
– Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
– Specialized body with over 17 points of articulations
– Approximately 29 cm tall
– Six (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) right fist
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding sword
– One (1) left hand for holding shield
– One (1) right hand for holding arrow
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) specially tailored gold colored Wonder Woman training armor
– One (1) brown colored leather-like strap cuff
– One (1) pair of brown and gold colored leather-like gladiator boots
– One (1) arm bandage
– One (1) engraved sword
– One (1) shield
– One (1) silver and gold colored Bracelets of Submission
– One (1) orange and gold colored Bracelets of Submission
– One (1) engraved silver and gold colored bow
– Three (3) arrows
– One (1) gold colored spherical sword base
– Specially-designed Wonder Woman themed figure stand with character nameplate, movie logo, and paper backdrop
Release date: approximately Q1 – Q2, 2018
What do you think of the figure? Will you be purchasing one for yourself?
Directed by Patty Jenkins, Wonder Woman stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Connie Nielsen, Robin Wright, David Thewlis, Danny Huston, Elena Anaya, Ewen Bremner and Saïd Taghmaoui.
Wonder Woman is now playing in theaters!
Source: Hot Toys