With just over a month away from finally making a splash into theaters worldwide for the holiday season, Aquaman continues its promotional run as its cast and crew prepare for what is shaping up to be an exciting build-up before it finally hits theaters. One of its stars, Ludi Lin is eager to share his character Murk to the world.
On his official Instagram, Ludi Lin shared a photo from Aquaman in which we see a clearer look at the armor of Murk as he wields a sword ready for some exciting underwater action. You can check out the photo down below:
View this post on Instagram
Fresh Off The presses. Aquaman is making a splash in China. Atlantis X The Middle Kingdom. No Boat needed. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ @crazyrichasians’ @henrygolding has a lot to celebrate. Check out his movie @asimplefavor. This is only his second movie after working on #CrazyRichAsians. Director @jonmchu recommended Henry to #ASimpleFavor director @paulfeig. And Henry will reunite with Paul again. He will be starring along side Game of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke in the new film Last Christmas written by Emma Thomas and directed by Paul. Congrats Henry. #invAZN
Are you excited to see what Murk brings in terms of action with Aquaman? Sound off in the comments below, and be sure to continue following Heroic Hollywood for all the latest news in the DCEU.
Directed by James Wan, Aquaman stars Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry, Amber Heard as Mera, Willem Dafoe as Vulko, Patrick Wilson as Orm / Ocean Master, Dolph Lundgren as Nereus, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II as Black Manta, Nicole Kidman as Atlanna, Ludi Lin as Captain Murk, and Temuera Morrison as Tom Curry.
From Warner Bros. Pictures and director James Wan comes an action-packed adventure that spans the vast, visually breathtaking underwater world of the seven seas, “Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa in the title role. The film reveals the origin story of half-human, half-Atlantean Arthur Curry and takes him on the journey of his lifetime—one that will not only force him to face who he really is, but to discover if he is worthy of who he was born to be… a king.
Aquaman will be released in US theaters on December 21, 2018.
Gal Gadot Wonder Woman Figure With Classic DC Costume Unveiled By Hot Toys
Hot Toys has unveiled a new Wonder Woman figure based on Gal Gadot’s version of the character in a classic DC Comics costume.
Based on Gal Gadot’s Woman Woman in Justice League, the new 1/6th collectible includes a brighter and more colorful costume similar to the design featured in DC Comics. Hot Toys provided the following description of the figure:
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Wonder Woman in Justice League, the figure features a head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair and Wonder Woman’s signature tiara in silver, a specialized body tailored, an amazingly detailed red and gold costume accent with silver stars with a navy blue scarf. Aside from the iconic battle suit, the figure also comes with a number of weapons and accessories including an engraved sword, a shield, a pair of Wonder Woman’s signature “Bracelets of Submissions” in silver, her “Lasso of Truth”, bullet sparkling effects attachable to the bracelets, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand.
You can check out the first photo below and click “Next” to view the rest of the gallery!
You can check out full details below!
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Wonder Woman in Justice League with silver colored tiara
– Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
– Body with over 17 points of articulations
– Approximately 29 cm tall
– Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
– One (1) pair of hands for holding sword
– One (1) left hand for holding shield
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) specially tailored red and blue colored Wonder Woman armor completed with metallic painting around chest and waist
– One (1) navy blue colored scarf
– One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
– One (1) pair of red and white colored boots with weathering and battle damaged effect
– One (1) engraved sword
– One (1) shield
– One (1) piece of bendable gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth) (attachable to the figure)
– Four (4) pieces of magnetic bullet sparkling effects in small, medium and large size (attachable to the silver colored Bracelets of Submission)
– Specially designed figure stand with Wonder Woman nameplate
– Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
– Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-lee
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The approximate release date for the Wonder Woman figure will be released is the fourth Quater of 2018 or the first quarter of 2019.
Source: Hot Toys