Some new fan art that has surfaced online that has Wonder Woman’s Gal Gadot as Mortal Kombat’s fan-spinning warrior princess, Kitana.
Actress Gal Gadot has definitely established herself as somewhat of an action star. Audiences began to resonate with her skills in the Fast & Furious Franchise. Then she made her presence known as a certified badass in Wonder Woman. And now one fan believes she should next suit up for another opportunity to save the world from evil. One talented designer has imagined what it would look like if Gadot was cast as Princess Kitana.
You can check out the post below:
Kitana is the princess of the otherworldly realm of Edenia, the biological daughter of Queen Sindel and the adopted daughter of Emperor Shao Kahn. In the first two Mortal Kombat films, the character was played by Talisa Soto and she fought beside the other defenders of the realm having little trouble with her opponents. This type of contender is perfect for Gadot’s skill set and if a new Mortal Kombat film ever does happen, the filmmakers would be wise to, in the least, consider the actress for the role.
What are your thoughts on Gal Gadot playing Mortal Kombat’s Kitana? Please share them in the comments below.
Directed by Patty Jenkins from a script she co-wrote with David Callaham and a treatment she developed with Geoff Johns, the film stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Kristen Wigg, Pedro Pascal, Natasha Rothwell, Ravi Patel, Gabriella Wilde, Connie Nielson, and Robin Wright.
Wonder Woman 1984 will be released in theater on June 5, 2020.
Gal Gadot Wonder Woman Figure With Classic DC Costume Unveiled By Hot Toys
Hot Toys has unveiled a new Wonder Woman figure based on Gal Gadot’s version of the character in a classic DC Comics costume.
Based on Gal Gadot’s Woman Woman in Justice League, the new 1/6th collectible includes a brighter and more colorful costume similar to the design featured in DC Comics. Hot Toys provided the following description of the figure:
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Wonder Woman in Justice League, the figure features a head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair and Wonder Woman’s signature tiara in silver, a specialized body tailored, an amazingly detailed red and gold costume accent with silver stars with a navy blue scarf. Aside from the iconic battle suit, the figure also comes with a number of weapons and accessories including an engraved sword, a shield, a pair of Wonder Woman’s signature “Bracelets of Submissions” in silver, her “Lasso of Truth”, bullet sparkling effects attachable to the bracelets, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand.
You can check out the first photo below and click “Next” to view the rest of the gallery!
You can check out full details below!
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Wonder Woman in Justice League with silver colored tiara
– Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
– Body with over 17 points of articulations
– Approximately 29 cm tall
– Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
– One (1) pair of hands for holding sword
– One (1) left hand for holding shield
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) specially tailored red and blue colored Wonder Woman armor completed with metallic painting around chest and waist
– One (1) navy blue colored scarf
– One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
– One (1) pair of red and white colored boots with weathering and battle damaged effect
– One (1) engraved sword
– One (1) shield
– One (1) piece of bendable gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth) (attachable to the figure)
– Four (4) pieces of magnetic bullet sparkling effects in small, medium and large size (attachable to the silver colored Bracelets of Submission)
– Specially designed figure stand with Wonder Woman nameplate
– Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
– Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-lee
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The approximate release date for the Wonder Woman figure will be released is the fourth Quater of 2018 or the first quarter of 2019.
Source: Hot Toys