Justice League star Henry Cavill becomes the new 007 in a cool piece of fan art, which imagines the Superman actor as Daniel Craig’s James Bond successor for the big screen.
James Bond actor Daniel Craig is currently recovering from an ankle injury as production on his final outing as the iconic spy continues. As many already know, Daniel Craig has been with the famed character since his debut as 007 in Martin Campbell’s 2006 James Bond flick Casino Royale. The actor is set to finish his run with five James Bond movies under his belt. And with Daniel Craig retiring the title of 007, many have speculated as to who could play the next James Bond, joining the long line of actors who have portrayed him.
One fan-favorite contender is Henry Cavill. The British actor is best known for his work as Superman in Zack Snyder’s three DC Extended Universe movies. Whether or not Henry Cavill will reprise his role as Superman is currently a mystery, but the 36-year-old actor is poised to pick up another iconic role eventually. New fan art from digital artist Jakub Maslowski shows us just how awesome Henry Cavill could look as the next James Bond. You can see Henry Cavill as 007 below.
What do you think? Is Henry Cavill done as Superman? Who would like to see Henry Cavill replace Daniel Craig as James Bond? Let us know in the comments!
Here is the official synopsis for Daniel Craig’s Bond 25:
Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.
Filming is currently underway at Pinewood Studios in the United Kingdom. Additional filming locations include London, Jamaica, Italy, and Norway.
The cast of James Bond 25 includes Daniel Craig, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw, Lea Seydoux, Rory Kinnear, Jeffrey Wright, as well as franchise newcomers Rami Malek, Ana de Armas, Lashana Lynch, Billy Magnussen, David Dencik and Dali Benssalah.
James Bond 25 opens in theaters on April 8, 2020. Stay tuned for more updates on Daniel Craig’s next James Bond movie and Henry Cavill’s future as Superman.
Gal Gadot Wonder Woman Figure With Classic DC Costume Unveiled By Hot Toys
Hot Toys has unveiled a new Wonder Woman figure based on Gal Gadot's version of the character in a classic DC Comics costume.
Based on Gal Gadot's Woman Woman in Justice League, the new 1/6th collectible includes a brighter and more colorful costume similar to the design featured in DC Comics. Hot Toys provided the following description of the figure:
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Wonder Woman in Justice League, the figure features a head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair and Wonder Woman’s signature tiara in silver, a specialized body tailored, an amazingly detailed red and gold costume accent with silver stars with a navy blue scarf. Aside from the iconic battle suit, the figure also comes with a number of weapons and accessories including an engraved sword, a shield, a pair of Wonder Woman’s signature “Bracelets of Submissions” in silver, her “Lasso of Truth”, bullet sparkling effects attachable to the bracelets, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand.
You can check out the first photo below and click "Next" to view the rest of the gallery!
You can check out full details below!
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Wonder Woman in Justice League with silver colored tiara
- Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
- Body with over 17 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
- One (1) pair of hands for holding sword
- One (1) left hand for holding shield
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored red and blue colored Wonder Woman armor completed with metallic painting around chest and waist
- One (1) navy blue colored scarf
- One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) pair of red and white colored boots with weathering and battle damaged effect
- One (1) engraved sword
- One (1) shield
- One (1) piece of bendable gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth) (attachable to the figure)
- Four (4) pieces of magnetic bullet sparkling effects in small, medium and large size (attachable to the silver colored Bracelets of Submission)
- Specially designed figure stand with Wonder Woman nameplate
- Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
- Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-lee
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The approximate release date for the Wonder Woman figure will be released is the fourth Quater of 2018 or the first quarter of 2019.
Source: Hot Toys