The ending of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald makes a surprising revelation in regards to Credence Barebone (Ezra Miller) and how he factors into the whole story.
SPOILER WARNING: The following article discusses the ending of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. Read at your own risk.
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald ends with much of the series’ core ensemble split into different factions as a result of Gellert Grindelwald (Johnny Depp) and his actions displayed at the end of the film. In particular, characters such as Queenie Goldstein (Alison Sudol) and Credence Barebone join Grindelwald at the end of the film, leaving much of the surviving heroes at a crossroads.
The film’s final scene involves Grindelwald handing Credence a wand, in which he tells him of his true identity: Aurelius Dumbledore. The film’s biggest reveal is that this character is actually the long-lost brother of Albus Dumbledore (Jude Law). Not only that, but Grindelwald tells Credence that he is the only one who can truly kill Albus. Obviously, we know how that will turn out for Albus.
Ezra Miller shared his official reaction to this revelation to CinemaBlend.
“I [like] had, a serious, serious meltdown that I’m still having now…”
It would be difficult not to have some sort of meltdown if it was revealed to you that you would be portraying a character that is so integral to the history of the Wizarding World.
At the end of the first film, the powerful dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald was captured by MACUSA (Magical Congress of the United States of America), with the help of Newt Scamander. But, making good on his threat, Grindelwald escaped custody and has set about gathering followers, most unsuspecting of his true agenda: to raise wizards and witches up to rule over all non-magical beings.
In an effort to thwart Grindelwald’s plans, Albus Dumbledore enlists his former student Newt Scamander, who agrees to help, unaware of the dangers that lie ahead. Lines are drawn as love and loyalty are tested, even among the truest friends and family, in an increasingly divided wizarding world.
Directed by David Yates from a script written by J. K. Rowling, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald stars Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol, Ezra Miller, Zoë Kravitz, Callum Turner, Claudia Kim, William Nadylam, Kevin Guthrie, Jude Law and Johnny Depp.
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald is now playing in theaters!
Gal Gadot Wonder Woman Figure With Classic DC Costume Unveiled By Hot Toys
Hot Toys has unveiled a new Wonder Woman figure based on Gal Gadot’s version of the character in a classic DC Comics costume.
Based on Gal Gadot’s Woman Woman in Justice League, the new 1/6th collectible includes a brighter and more colorful costume similar to the design featured in DC Comics. Hot Toys provided the following description of the figure:
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Wonder Woman in Justice League, the figure features a head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair and Wonder Woman’s signature tiara in silver, a specialized body tailored, an amazingly detailed red and gold costume accent with silver stars with a navy blue scarf. Aside from the iconic battle suit, the figure also comes with a number of weapons and accessories including an engraved sword, a shield, a pair of Wonder Woman’s signature “Bracelets of Submissions” in silver, her “Lasso of Truth”, bullet sparkling effects attachable to the bracelets, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand.
You can check out the first photo below and click “Next” to view the rest of the gallery!
You can check out full details below!
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Wonder Woman in Justice League with silver colored tiara
– Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
– Body with over 17 points of articulations
– Approximately 29 cm tall
– Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
– One (1) pair of hands for holding sword
– One (1) left hand for holding shield
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) specially tailored red and blue colored Wonder Woman armor completed with metallic painting around chest and waist
– One (1) navy blue colored scarf
– One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
– One (1) pair of red and white colored boots with weathering and battle damaged effect
– One (1) engraved sword
– One (1) shield
– One (1) piece of bendable gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth) (attachable to the figure)
– Four (4) pieces of magnetic bullet sparkling effects in small, medium and large size (attachable to the silver colored Bracelets of Submission)
– Specially designed figure stand with Wonder Woman nameplate
– Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
– Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-lee
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The approximate release date for the Wonder Woman figure will be released is the fourth Quater of 2018 or the first quarter of 2019.
Source: Hot Toys