Chris Pine was a guest on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Thursday night to promote us upcoming appearance on Saturday Night Live this weekend and with him, he brought the first clip from this summer’s most highly anticipated blockbuster, Wonder Woman.
The clip Pine debuted reveals the scene glimpsed in the trailers in which Diana (Gal Gadot) deflects a bullet from killing Steve Trevor (Pine) in the alley. You can watch it below.
The film stars Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman, Chris Pine as Steve Trevor, Robin Wright as General Antiope, Connie Nielson as Queen Hippolyta, Lisa Loven Kongsli as Menalippe, Danny Huston as General Erich Ludendorff, David Thewlis as Sir Patrick Morgan, Elena Anaya as Doctor Maru, Ewen Bremner as Charlie, Saïd Taghmaoui as Sameer and Eugene Brave Rock as the Chief. Here’s the official synopsis:
’Wonder Woman’ hits movie theaters around the world next summer when Gal Gadot returns as the title character in the epic action adventure from director Patty Jenkins. Before she was Wonder Woman, she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. Raised on a sheltered island paradise, when an American pilot crashes on their shores and tells of a massive conflict raging in the outside world, Diana leaves her home, convinced she can stop the threat. Fighting alongside man in a war to end all wars, Diana will discover her full powers…and her true destiny.
In case you missed it: make sure to check out what we learned from our big edit bay visit early this year with the director of the film, Patty Jenkins, but be aware of spoilers in some of our pieces – you have officially been warned!
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Scene Breakdowns: London Arrival & No Man’s Land
- Patty Jenkins Talks About The Ares Mystery In ‘Wonder Woman’
- New Details On David Thewlis & Elena Anaya’s ‘Wonder Woman’ Characters
- New Details On Steve Trevor’s Allies In ‘Wonder Woman’
- Patty Jenkins Discusses Decade-Plus Journey To Direct ‘Wonder Woman’
- ‘Wonder Woman’: New Details On The Film’s 1st Act & Diana’s Backstory
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Director Patty Jenkins On Differences Between The DCEU & MCU
- Patty Jenkins On Creating Her Themyscira For ‘Wonder Woman’
- Patty Jenkins Explains Why World War I Works For ‘Wonder Woman’
- Will Wonder Woman’s Theme Play In Her Solo Film?
- Patty Jenkins On Steve Trevor’s Portrayal In ‘Wonder Woman’
Wonder Woman hits theaters June 2, 2017.