Star Wars: Force For Change and Disney Parks have unveiled new merchandise for the upcoming 8th installment of the Skywalker saga, Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
The charitable initiative from Lucasfilm and Disney will be offering exclusive T-shirts for both children and adults as well as a pin featuring the Star Wars: The Last Jedi logo along with the sequel trilogy’s new heroes such as Rey, Finn, Poe and BB-8.
Twenty-five percent of the proceeds will be donated to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF in support of UNICEF Kid Power. The merchandise will debut next month at Star Wars Celebration in Orlando in booth 3463 at the Orlando County convention center from April 13-16.
After Celebration, the merchandise will be available exclusively at select Disney Parks locations which are listed below along with images of the T-shirts and pin. You will unfortunately not be able to purchase the merchandise through DisneyStore.com or the Shop Disney Parks app.
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Tatooine Traders and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Disney Springs – Star Wars Galactic Outpost and Once Upon A Toy
- Magic Kingdom Park – Merchants of Venus
- Disneyland park – The Star Trader and Star Wars Launch Ba
- Downtown Disney District – D-Street and World of Disney
Source: Star Wars: Force For Change