We are getting closer and closer to the wonder that is San Diego Comic-Con, one of the biggest events in the pop culture world where your favorite shows and movies will be present, including all the DC Comics television shows. Warner Bros. TV revealed today the official hotel keycard art featuring shows such as The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl and the new ABC mid-season series, Time After Time.
So if you are saying at one of the hotels in the downtown area of San Diego, you have the chance to get one of these as your hotel keycard as WBTV have made about 40,000 of them available at hotels in the San Diego area.
“BURBANK, Calif. (July 7, 2016) — Warner Bros. Television Group’s Super Heroes are back at Comic-Con for 2016, but the only question is which one will you take back to your room? Supergirl? The Flash? The Green Arrow? One of the Waverider’s crew? A resident of Gotham? Or maybe even H.G. Wells!
During Comic-Con 2016, hit DC series Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham and Supergirl, as well as the upcoming new thriller Time After Time, will be individually featured on limited-edition collectible keycards at top hotels throughout the San Diego area.
Nearly 40,000 branded room keys will be available to fans at nearly 40 participating hotels, courtesy of Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing.
- This marks the eighth year that Warner Bros. has been the official Comic-Con hotel keycard sponsor.
- All series featured on keycards will be out in force at Comic-Con on Saturday, July 23, as previously announced:
- Arrow (premieres Wednesday, October 5, at 8/7c on The CW): Returning to San Diego Comic-Con for the fifth consecutive year, the cast and creators of the hit CW series will be on-hand for a lively conversation surrounding the upcoming season.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (premieres Thursday, October 13, at 8/7c on The CW): The CW’s Super Hero team-up series descends upon San Diego for their second visit to Comic-Con as the cast and creative team seek to answer fans questions about its second season.
- The Flash (premieres Tuesday, October 4, at 8/7c on The CW): Fans won’t have to wait until the fall to start getting answers to their most pressing questions, as the cast and creative team behind the show make their annual appearance at Comic-Con to begin giving fans insight into the show’s highly anticipated third season.
- Gotham (premieres Monday, September 19, at 8/7c on FOX): Be among the first to see what’s in store for season three as Gotham returns to Comic-Con with a special video presentation, followed by a Q&A with series stars and producers.
- Supergirl (premieres Monday, October 10, at 8/7c on The CW): Join the series cast and creative team for a special video presentation, followed by a Q&A as they discuss season two’s hot topics and the show’s new home on The CW this fall!
Time After Time (Midseason on ABC): Giving an unpredictable spin on the mythology of H.G. Wells by looking at the world of today through the eyes of yesterday,Time After Time makes its Comic-Con debut with a screening of the complete pilot episode, followed by a Q&A with cast and producers.”
Gotham Season 3 is set to premiere on September 19 at 8/7c on FOX. The Flash Season 3 will race in on Tuesday, October 4, Arrow Season 5 will start on Wednesday, October 5, Supergirl Season 2 will begin on Tuesday, October 10 and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 will kick-off on Thursday, October 13, all at 8/7c on The CW respectively.
Source: Warner Bros. Television