A cosplayer that goes by the handle Lis Wonder released an image that strikingly resembles Wonder Woman 1984 star, Gal Gadot.
In a newly released image the cosplayer took to Twitter in a very accurate Wonder Woman costume baring a striking resemblance to Wonder Woman 1984 star Gal Gadot. In the image the cosplayer appears to do an iconic Wonder Woman pose in front of some very scenic rocks. You can check out the cosplay below.
After a lot of hard work and dedication here is my cosplay of Wonder Woman. I hope you @GalGadot and @PattyJenks notice, as they are a true inspiration to me & to many women/men. Photographer @jerrykestel @WonderWomanFilm #wonderwoman1984 #wonderwomanfilm #wonderwoman #galgadot pic.twitter.com/hAB42MjXLP
— Lis.Wonder (@LisWonder1) December 26, 2018
What do you think of the Wonder Woman cosplayer? Doesn’t she really look like Gal Gadot? Sound off in the comments section below!
Wonder Woman 1984 is definitely one of the most highly-anticipated sequels of all the DC films and that’s not just because it’s really the only follow-up in development at the moment. With her fellow Justice League member Aquaman making a huge splash in theaters, people everywhere have now begun to wonder what will happen with the DC Extended Universe’s other success story when she makes her triumphant return. The film starring Gal Gadot officially wrapped this past Sunday.
Full details on the Wonder Woman 1984 plot are currently unknown, though the film will follow the titular hero as she comes into conflict with the Soviet Union in the 1980s and encounters a formidable new adversary named Cheetah.
Directed by Patty Jenkins from a script she co-wrote with David Callaham and a treatment she developed with Geoff Johns, Wonder Woman 1984 stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Kristen Wigg, Pedro Pascal, Natasha Rothwell, Ravi Patel, Gabriella Wilde, Connie Nielson, and Robin Wright.
Wonder Woman 1984 will be released in theaters on June 5, 2020.
Gal Gadot Wonder Woman Figure With Classic DC Costume Unveiled By Hot Toys
Hot Toys has unveiled a new Wonder Woman figure based on Gal Gadot's version of the character in a classic DC Comics costume.
Based on Gal Gadot's Woman Woman in Justice League, the new 1/6th collectible includes a brighter and more colorful costume similar to the design featured in DC Comics. Hot Toys provided the following description of the figure:
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Wonder Woman in Justice League, the figure features a head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair and Wonder Woman’s signature tiara in silver, a specialized body tailored, an amazingly detailed red and gold costume accent with silver stars with a navy blue scarf. Aside from the iconic battle suit, the figure also comes with a number of weapons and accessories including an engraved sword, a shield, a pair of Wonder Woman’s signature “Bracelets of Submissions” in silver, her “Lasso of Truth”, bullet sparkling effects attachable to the bracelets, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand.
You can check out the first photo below and click "Next" to view the rest of the gallery!
You can check out full details below!
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Wonder Woman in Justice League with silver colored tiara
- Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
- Body with over 17 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
- One (1) pair of hands for holding sword
- One (1) left hand for holding shield
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored red and blue colored Wonder Woman armor completed with metallic painting around chest and waist
- One (1) navy blue colored scarf
- One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) pair of red and white colored boots with weathering and battle damaged effect
- One (1) engraved sword
- One (1) shield
- One (1) piece of bendable gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth) (attachable to the figure)
- Four (4) pieces of magnetic bullet sparkling effects in small, medium and large size (attachable to the silver colored Bracelets of Submission)
- Specially designed figure stand with Wonder Woman nameplate
- Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
- Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-lee
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The approximate release date for the Wonder Woman figure will be released is the fourth Quater of 2018 or the first quarter of 2019.
Source: Hot Toys