This impressive fan art imagines Ray Fisher as Black Panther and Chadwick Boseman as Cyborg.
Artist BossLogic has recently been doing an interesting series of art pieces. The art takes superhero actors from the DC Extended Universe and imagines what they would look like as a Marvel Cinematic Universe hero, and vice versa.
That latest piece takes actor Chadwick Boseman, who played the titular hero in this year’s Black Panther, and Ray Fisher, who played Cyborg in Justice League, and imagines them swapping their respective roles. Check out the awesome artwork via BossLogic’s Instagram below.
When Black Panther hit theaters earlier this year, it became one of the biggest box office hits in history. Sadly, some of the controversies surrounding Justice League hurt its box office numbers upon release last year but hopefully, fans will be able to see Fisher headline a Cyborg movie one day. There was a solo movie featuring the hero planned at one point but there haven’t been any major updates regarding the project in quite some time.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on all news regarding the DC and Marvel universes as soon as more information becomes available. Do you prefer the updated Black Panther or the updated Cyborg? Which superhero swaps would you like to see BossLogic create in the future? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Gal Gadot Wonder Woman Figure With Classic DC Costume Unveiled By Hot Toys
Hot Toys has unveiled a new Wonder Woman figure based on Gal Gadot's version of the character in a classic DC Comics costume.
Based on Gal Gadot's Woman Woman in Justice League, the new 1/6th collectible includes a brighter and more colorful costume similar to the design featured in DC Comics. Hot Toys provided the following description of the figure:
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Wonder Woman in Justice League, the figure features a head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair and Wonder Woman’s signature tiara in silver, a specialized body tailored, an amazingly detailed red and gold costume accent with silver stars with a navy blue scarf. Aside from the iconic battle suit, the figure also comes with a number of weapons and accessories including an engraved sword, a shield, a pair of Wonder Woman’s signature “Bracelets of Submissions” in silver, her “Lasso of Truth”, bullet sparkling effects attachable to the bracelets, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand.
You can check out the first photo below and click "Next" to view the rest of the gallery!
You can check out full details below!
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Wonder Woman in Justice League with silver colored tiara
- Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
- Body with over 17 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
- One (1) pair of hands for holding sword
- One (1) left hand for holding shield
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored red and blue colored Wonder Woman armor completed with metallic painting around chest and waist
- One (1) navy blue colored scarf
- One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) pair of red and white colored boots with weathering and battle damaged effect
- One (1) engraved sword
- One (1) shield
- One (1) piece of bendable gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth) (attachable to the figure)
- Four (4) pieces of magnetic bullet sparkling effects in small, medium and large size (attachable to the silver colored Bracelets of Submission)
- Specially designed figure stand with Wonder Woman nameplate
- Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
- Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-lee
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The approximate release date for the Wonder Woman figure will be released is the fourth Quater of 2018 or the first quarter of 2019.
Source: Hot Toys