Marvel’s Spider-Man exclusive to the PS4 has been receiving some acclaim from critics and consumers alike, praising its gameplay, storytelling and attachment to the canon of Spider-Man in more ways than one. Now, the game has received some exciting updates that will help make the game even more enjoyable for players as well as a few bug fixes to improve performance.
Some of the exciting new features for Marvel’s Spider-Man include the following:
- Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – Turf Wars” story pack.
- Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added colored speaker’s names to subtitles.
- Added options to hide the mini-map and control on the HUD.
- Addressed at the time of the day would not be properly set in “The Heist” DLC, loading screens to appear over cinematics.
- Spider-Man 1.10. Addressed by Miles dialogue may be delayed and not synced with subtitles in “The Heist” DLC.
- Addressed an issue where after quitting a Screwball challenge players would have certain gadgets removed permanently.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Spider-Man version 1.10.
- Added fixes for stuttering / lag issues.
- Spider-Man 1.10 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Spider-Man 1.10.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Spider-Man version 1.10.
Some of these new updates will help take care of some gamers’ complaints about some of the glitches while also adding some new options that will further enhance the gameplay experience.
Have you been playing Marvel’s Spider-Man? What are some of your favorite features on the acclaimed game? Sound off in the comments below, and be sure to continue following Heroic Hollywood for all the latest news.
Sony Interactive Entertainment, Insomniac Games, and Marvel have teamed up to create a brand-new and authentic Spider-Man adventure. This isn’t the Spider-Man you’ve met or ever seen before. This is an experienced Peter Parker who’s more masterful at fighting big crime in New York City. At the same time, he’s struggling to balance his chaotic personal life and career while the fate of millions of New Yorkers rest upon his shoulders.
Marvel’s Spider-Man PS4 is now available in stores!
The 9 Best Things About ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’
Well, cowboys and cowgirls, Red Dead Redemption 2 is finally here. Eight years after the original title took the gaming world by storm, Rockstar is back with a prequel set ten years before the original. For people who like horses but may not want to ride them in real life, they’re in luck, because anyone who plays Red Dead Redemption 2 will be sitting on a horse for quite a while. As you pursue an outlaw life, jumping from town-to-town, players explore a world full of danger and excitement behind every corner.
Red Dead Redemption 2 has already broken pretty much every entertainment record imaginable. It’s had the most successful opening weekend for any entertainment product ever, so you don’t need to take my word on why this game is so good, just go look at the numbers. Underneath the massive, 60-hour story, is a beautiful world layered with complicated characters, powerful predators and painful memories. So, what are you waiting for, go jump on your horse and start playing this game!
Hit Next to discover the 9 Best Things about Red Dead Redemption 2!