Fans who’ve been begging for the Justice League Snyder Cut can get a glimpse at the behind-the-scenes work of his vision thanks to a new photo.
Despite the post-production woes that befell 2017’s Justice League, director Zack Snyder has remained an active part of the DC community by engaging with fans via the social media app Vero. Snyder has given fans insight as to what his Justice League would have been in very subtle ways, such as the latest piece of storyboard art posted on his account.
The images reveal some interesting information for those who are into the technical side of how these stories are brought to the big screen. The scene featured all of the League members and one of the three Mother Boxes, which you can check out below to see how Snyder crafted the sequence.
Ever since 2017’s Justice League hit theaters, fans have been clamoring for the Snyder Cut and so far, they have really only gotten as close as they have to it thanks to Snyder’s updates. Although many have hope that the Snyder Cut will see the light of day, let’s hope that it takes less time than the 26 years it took for the Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut to be released.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on all news regarding Justice League and the DC Extended Universe as soon as more information becomes available. What aspect of the film would you like to see explored more in the Snyder Cut? What are some of your favorite Director’s Cuts? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Gal Gadot Wonder Woman Figure With Classic DC Costume Unveiled By Hot Toys
Hot Toys has unveiled a new Wonder Woman figure based on Gal Gadot's version of the character in a classic DC Comics costume.
Based on Gal Gadot's Woman Woman in Justice League, the new 1/6th collectible includes a brighter and more colorful costume similar to the design featured in DC Comics. Hot Toys provided the following description of the figure:
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Wonder Woman in Justice League, the figure features a head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair and Wonder Woman’s signature tiara in silver, a specialized body tailored, an amazingly detailed red and gold costume accent with silver stars with a navy blue scarf. Aside from the iconic battle suit, the figure also comes with a number of weapons and accessories including an engraved sword, a shield, a pair of Wonder Woman’s signature “Bracelets of Submissions” in silver, her “Lasso of Truth”, bullet sparkling effects attachable to the bracelets, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand.
You can check out the first photo below and click "Next" to view the rest of the gallery!
You can check out full details below!
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Wonder Woman in Justice League with silver colored tiara
- Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
- Body with over 17 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
- One (1) pair of hands for holding sword
- One (1) left hand for holding shield
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored red and blue colored Wonder Woman armor completed with metallic painting around chest and waist
- One (1) navy blue colored scarf
- One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) pair of red and white colored boots with weathering and battle damaged effect
- One (1) engraved sword
- One (1) shield
- One (1) piece of bendable gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth) (attachable to the figure)
- Four (4) pieces of magnetic bullet sparkling effects in small, medium and large size (attachable to the silver colored Bracelets of Submission)
- Specially designed figure stand with Wonder Woman nameplate
- Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
- Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-lee
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The approximate release date for the Wonder Woman figure will be released is the fourth Quater of 2018 or the first quarter of 2019.
Source: Hot Toys