The panels for The Flash, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow have all been completed and now fans had one more show to look forward to when it comes to the CW superhero lineup, Arrow. The panel kicked off and a brand new trailer for the upcoming season five was shown.
Watch the brand new trailer for Arrow season five here:
Here are some of the major highlights from the Arrow panel:
- Oliver Queen is assembling a new “Arrow team” including Artemis, Wild Dog and Mr. Terrific.
- It was also confirmed that Stephen Amell would be appearing in the season two premiere of Legends of Tomorrow.
- Amell also addressed if this would be the last season for the show. “I definitely don’t think this is the last year of the show, but it is the end of a chapter.”
- Emily Bett Rickards talked about where fans find Felicity this season, “Girl’s going to be dealing with a lot of bottled up emotions.”
- The 100th episode of Arrow will be a 3-part crossover this year.
- Diggle will be heavily dealing with the fallout for both the death of his brother and Laurel.
- Amell added that Oliver Queen really doesn’t made the best mayor. “What a garbage mayor he is. And he’s terrible because he’s alone. There’s no team.”
- Episode 5 is when audiences will find out more about Oliver and Felicity’s relationship but it’s clear from the first episode that Oliver still loves Felicity.
— Stephen Amell (@StephenAmell) July 24, 2016
This story is being updated…
“After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the North China Sea. He returned home to Star City, bent on righting the wrongs done by his family and fighting injustice. As the Green Arrow, he protects his city with the help of former soldier John Diggle (David Ramsey), computer-science expert Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), his vigilante-trained sister Thea Queen (Willa Holland), former police captain Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne), and brilliant inventor Curtis Holt (Echo Kellum). But sinister players with a connection to Oliver’s past will push the team to its breaking point, threatening everything Oliver’s worked for and his legacy as the Green Arrow. Based on the characters from DC, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“The Flash,” “Supergirl”), Marc Guggenheim (“DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” “Eli Stone”) Andrew Kreisberg (“The Flash,” “Eli Stone,” “Warehouse 13”), Wendy Mericle (“Desperate Housewives”) and Sarah Schechter (“The Flash,” “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow”).”
Arrow Season 5 is set to premiere on Wednesday, October 5 at 8/7c on The CW.